Thursday, October 15, 2009

I can heal

Hi,
I am presently a student. joyful and happy making people smile and sometimes even laugh till their stomachs may ache. when i say 'sometimes' that will be about 5-6 hours of any given day at my college, home or even on a very tiring trekking.

If you want to know how I am so very happy with my life, I must talk about the last year the 2008. This year is when I wanted to see if God is for real. I took the opportunity to see and seek the Truth that was held a secret for centuries. The secret which is the Secret of all Secrets of life. "Pranam" as it is called in India. The Secret was revealed to me by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui. The Secret he called "The ancient art and science of Pranic Healing"

The opportunity I had to learn Pranic healing on 31st August 2008 had changed my perspective towards life but only a little because I had a few common apprehensions of how a person can heal the pain of another person without even the simplest physical touch or the cheapest medicine. Then I kept practicing this Art and Science. I went through the various scientific profs supporting the theory but that helped me but very little.

After this, a month later in September, I learnt advanced Pranic healing course. On the last dayof my course, I went to the class in a rush and my mother as I could see did not even get up from bed in her room. She was completely sick with cold and severe body pains. She had complaints like of appetite, and she completely out of mood.

Well, I came back home late at night almost at 11:00 p.m Mom was still on the bed and I could hardly hear her voice when she tried to talk to me. This time i wanted to try my newly learnt Pranic healing technique on my mother. So, I managed to make her sit on the bed I started the session. It ended in a few moments. I simply moved my hands. Thats it. The Science, The Art worked. Mom started to talk. Her voice was clearer than it was earlier. That moment was the most amazing of all. The triumph I may not express in words of any human language.

From that day on, I had involved myself in many activities relating to Pranic healing and Arhatic Yoga. Now I know how health can come, I know how wealth can come, I know how happiness can be brought, how to get a person get rid of any addiction and many more.


I wanted to know about God. But as our Master said, "The Mosquito is trying to understand the Super Computer", which was true. I now know that I must try and understand My Self better before I could even attempt to understand something as Big as God. I do not know for sure what is God. But I am sure that I am trying to know what I am. I observe myself, I observe my thoughts, my feelings. I observe the I AM. 



Those who wants to experience the Truth as It is, please know more about Pranic Healing. Thank you.
9030061643 is my Phone number.  krishna.dutt@hotmail.com is my email.




1 comment:

  1. Because of the side effects of many mental health drugs, yoga is increasingly being seen as a popular alternative to harsh drugs. For example, yoga is deemed an effective treatment for those suffering from schizophrenia. Yoga works to calm the body and hence the mind due to the steady and controlled breathing that is required in order to complete the postures. dahn yoga classes


    ReplyDelete